6. If approved by your doctor, stand on your head for 3 minutes or, if that gives you and your doctor a headache, plan your dream vacation.
7. Pick a day, actually REST – no chores, no errands, no work. And don’t feel guilty (it is God’s idea).
8. Eat lunch somewhere unusual such as in a courtyard or on the roof at work if possible or someplace else that is available -- the stairwell generally is.
9. Don’t speak for an hour during the day -- you choose if writing is allowed or not. This is not recommended if at work (unless you are a mime).
10. Seek out an opportunity to help someone else.
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!