5 Life Lessons from Duchess
I’ll just say it: I’m a mutt, part lab, part pitbull and part something that gave me black spots on my tongue. I have a torn ear, a gimpy leg but you know what? I also have a great life! And here are a few things I have learned:
10 Ways to Have Fun Today!
1. Sing Along with the Radio (and Stick with the Lead Soloist :0).
2. Laugh Out Loud Even if No One Else Thinks it is Funny!
3. Smile and Give a Compliment to a Stranger.
4. Remember Something Dumb You did as a Kid and Thank God That you Survived!
5. Send Someone You Love a Funny Text (or Email).
6. Dance in the Bathroom :0)
7. Start Reading a Book of the Bible with the Last Chapter.
8. Balance on the Curb (or the Lines in the Parking Lot) on your Way to Work!
9. Put a, Encouraging Note (Yeah, a Paper One!) where Someone Will Find it.
10. Write, “I Love Jesus” on the Dirt on the Back of Someone’s Windshield.
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!