You're My Favorite
Everything, well, at least 80%, you need to know in life you can learn from watching gila monsters.
5 More Life Lessons from Dutchess
Hi everyone! You have met me before – the mutt with the crooked ear, gimpy leg, and zest for life, remember? I couldn’t resist adding a few more life lessons:
1. Enjoy your time with family and friends (even if you are stuck in the corner, on the floor) -- they love you!
2. Dance, wiggle, jump, and run if you feel like it. I am a senior citizen and I do :0)
3. Regular exercise is fun, especially with the right company!
4. Only worry about being cute to those that matter. My family always thinks I am adorable.
5. Don’t stress it! My food and water magically appear! The sun warms up my spot (most days) and people love me! And God does the same for you :0)
5 Tips for Vacationing in a Hotel
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!