Help! Today, I feel like a Zombie
The zombie life (as far as I can tell), looks like this: growl, lumber and slump while staring vacantly, attack people you once loved, let hopelessness set in and repeat. But WAIT! There is someone Who knows how to revitalize life and love and outlook, His name is God. So to start:
* Refocus on God. Psalm 130:5
* Seek Godly counsel and truly listen. Proverbs 11:14
* Repent and accept the Lord’s discipline and correction. Proverbs 3:11
* Pursue forgiveness. Matthew 5:23-24
* And forgive those who have wronged you. Matthew 6:15
* Reinstate Godly habits. 2 Timothy 1:13-14
* Purposefully pray and seek help. James 5:13
* Take the initiative and relax. Psalm 119:37
* Choose courage. Mark 15:43
* Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established. Proverbs 16:3
After all, Christ has already redeemed us from our zombie existence: And YOU He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins! (Ephesians 2:1) It is time to awake and live!
Comments are closed.
Come with me as we grow in fellowship with each other and our Savior to whom belongs the Amazing Escape from sin and death and the Amazing Journey into glorious life.