24 Ways to Redeem Your Day (Part 2)
13. Pray for those waiting with you while stuck in traffic.
14. Keep a running to-do list to help you focus throughout your day.
15. Serve your family in a unique way.
16. Study one biblical concept today instead of watching a TV show.
17. Fold laundry or other shores while phoning a friend just to say, "Hi."
18. When you get frustrated, thank God for His amazing patience, kindness, gentleness and so on until your frustration improves.
19. Write a note of encouragement for someone.
20. Make extra dessert, bread, or other food and take it to a neighbor.
21. During your shower, think about the Bible passage you read this morning.
22. Take the stairs and hand a tract to anyone you meet in the stairwell.
23. Thank God for 10 things while you brush your teeth.
24. Meditate on Scripture as you go to sleep.
Comments are closed.
Come with me as we grow in fellowship with each other and our Savior to whom belongs the Amazing Escape from sin and death and the Amazing Journey into glorious life.