* Take a literal walk with God and purposefully get alone with Jesus.
* Try writing or drawing your prayers and spiritual truths God is teaching you.
* Memorize and meditate on Scripture possibly even writing or drawing.
* Do devotions differently.
* Pray and/or study with someone else to invite accountability and encouragement.
* Serve others in a special way.
* Ask hard questions. There are questions in this life and in our faith that we could spend a lifetime contemplating and never fully understand. What is the nature of the Trinity? Why does God allow evil? How does freewill mesh with God’s will and sovereignty?
* Take a spiritual retreat. It can be short, like 30 minutes while the kids are out, or a whole weekend. Monasteries, National Parks, or actual retreat centers are all options.
* Dedicate an hour to pray and enjoy the presence of God.
Comments are closed.
Come with me as we grow in fellowship with each other and our Savior to whom belongs the Amazing Escape from sin and death and the Amazing Journey into glorious life.