...with your bodily orifices.
Sponsored by your local emergency department.
1. Magnets are easy to get into your nose (especially if you put one in each nostril) but very difficult to get out given the lack of space and the fact that physics is working against you.
2. Gasoline can be irritating and damaging to your skin...and your ear drums. It is generally recommended, you avoid getting it down your ear canal.
3. Speaking of ears, should you or your offspring choice to beautify your ear lobes or cartilage with jewelry, please follow the care instructions. Paying to have the piercing done and then paying to have the ED remove it when it becomes infected it is less than ideal.
4. I promise, a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch is not enhanced by a side visit to the ER to have corn removed from your nose.
5. Lip piercings...like other piercings... can become ingrown. Coming to the ED to have it surgically removed the day before your first professional job means your lip will be about three times normal size in your ID picture.
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!