10. A total population of 2 million people leading to...more hiking than high rises and more caving than conferences.
9. Hot air ballooning...in 350 days of sunshine.
8. Being home to one quarter of the Four Corners.
7. Weck's Restaurant (seriously, go and try the papas with green chile).
6. Hosting the Connie Mack World Series.
5. The oryx are imported but still pretty cool.
4. Carlsbad Caverns has to make the list especially if you are a bat fancier.
3. Prickly pear fruit -- just watch out for the spines.
2. The staircase at the Loretta Chapel...they say it is physically impossible but it's there.
1. Dirt roads and fresh air which allows...solitude and space to hear God for those who seek it.
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!