What do you think:
Can you take a test...
and then write questions that go with your answers?
Because if you could,
you would never fail.
Do think God helps us do this in life?
1. Any gift from someone who felt obligated to get you a gift -- no example necessary.
2. A gift from someone who expects something in return -- example, receiving a package of paint rollers because your boss needs help renovating their house.
3. Anything that requires you to put in more money/time/effort than it's worth -- example, children's toys that are impossible to put together and the kids play with once.
4. A gift that is exactly what you wanted...almost -- example, the last book in your book series...that is actually a newer edition of one you already have.*
5. And (obviously), a white elephant -- example, a white elephant that eats you out of house and home, gets the homeowner's association on your back, and cannot be given away or put to good use without erasing all diplomatic ties with some foreign ally...who we get all our chocolate from.
* Note this is more of a "sad" gift -- the thought is still greatly appreciated.
1. Something you really, really want -- example, a jumbo jet...renovated as a house...that can still be flown all over the world for medical missions.
2. Something you didn't know you want, but life is less full without -- example, a snuggie embroidered with your favorite NFL teams logo, with season tickets in the pocket!
3. Something you need, but didn't want to admit it -- example, the correct weight oil for your car or better yet oil changes for a year.
4. Something you secretly want, but couldn't convince your conscience to get for yourself -- example, a whole box of chocolate covered pecans coated in Aztec spices guaranteed to provide long life and excellent eyesight.
5. Something you don't want, but is nice enough to give away -- saves money, time, and shopping -- that's a win, win, win! -- example, a silk scarf, better yet, tickets for a year long cruise that you can give to the most difficult person in the family (or at work :0).
If you keep making that face -- it will stay that way.
Do you think horny toads are born with this face? Or did it stick that way after constantly frowning?
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!