(And here the black sheep always get the short end of the stick. Are there are sayings about white sheep? I didn't think so :0)
Remember, God's gift's are always the best!
If feelings were always reliable, mid-life crises would be called mid-life adventures.
If feelings were consistent, buyer’s remorse would not be a thing nor would money back guarantees.
If feelings were always trustworthy, mental health issues would be called positive options.
Conclusion, feelings lie.
If feelings did not lie, everyone would get As in school and never study and teachers would be out of a job (not to mention doctors).
If feelings always told the truth, fifty percent of marriages would not end in divorce.
If feelings never misled us, maps would be totally unnecessary (not to mention GPSs).
11. I can’t drink very much water at work…so I don’t need to use the restroom (there’s cooties in the bathroom, you know).
12. I can no longer find excuses for not getting projects done and…
13. My Christmas schedule actually seems enjoyable this year.
14. Not to mention that since I can’t eat much at work -- I can save up extra calories for Christmas treats!
15. Christmas comes every single year – COVID or not. God Himself came down to earth with hope and healing in His wings!
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!