6. If approved by your doctor, stand on your head for 3 minutes or, if that gives you and your doctor a headache, plan your dream vacation.
7. Pick a day, actually REST – no chores, no errands, no work. And don’t feel guilty (it is God’s idea).
8. Eat lunch somewhere unusual such as in a courtyard or on the roof at work if possible or someplace else that is available -- the stairwell generally is.
9. Don’t speak for an hour during the day -- you choose if writing is allowed or not. This is not recommended if at work (unless you are a mime).
10. Seek out an opportunity to help someone else.
You know, of course, this is an ironic question – because Truth literally stood in front of the man who asked it.
1. Drive to work using a different way. Be sure to budget your time appropriately -- being late to work may help you break out of routine as well but being fired is not generally the best way to go about this :0).
2. Do something every day just for the fun of it, such as walking on the curb instead of the sidewalk or eating an ice cream cone backwards (though it is recommended that you make sure no one is photographing this).
3. Take a nap.
4. Exercise doing something you’ve never done before -- river dance, kickboxing, or judo. Youtube can help you out if you need extra direction.
5. Try to use as many big words as you can -- dictionary optional.
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!