It's been a fun week!
I dyed my feet blue (accident)
I did something new (on purpose)
And I learned from God, too!
How was your week?
5. Forgetting what you can't remember. No more nagging premonitions.
4. I have too little energy to figure out how out of shape I am. (It's better just not to know.)
3. I don't have to worry about strange aches and pains anymore -- the doctor says they're normal at my age.
2. My knee starts bothering me, before my hip, my back, or my feet have time to get painful. Isn't that great?
1. I've gotten all these years to walk with God -- and we are just beginning.
If ED docs don't like being at work...why do they spend their free time doing things that may get them taken back to the ED as a patient? Things like rock climbing and skydiving. Isn't this rather like a lawyer trying to get sued while off the job?
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!