1. Don’t use the security bar on the door if you do not understand how to get it off. I heard someone this morning trying to break out of their room – clearly, suffering from lack of comprehension of the mechanism.
2. Unless it says “made to order” continental breakfast means served as is. There aren’t too many ways to prepare donuts.
3. You are basically sharing a house with 100 other people. The walls are thin; everyone can hear your arguments, laughter, footsteps, and shrieking children. And just because you would like to watch TV all night, does not mean that your neighbor does.
4. Take the stairs for the exercise and solitude.
5. The only other place that, generally, rivals the stairwells for peace and quiet is the gym. But avoid use after swimming, as this increases chances of slipping, falling, hurting, bleeding, electrocution, and early death.
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!