5. Forgetting what you can't remember. No more nagging premonitions.
4. I have too little energy to figure out how out of shape I am. (It's better just not to know.)
3. I don't have to worry about strange aches and pains anymore -- the doctor says they're normal at my age.
2. My knee starts bothering me, before my hip, my back, or my feet have time to get painful. Isn't that great?
1. I've gotten all these years to walk with God -- and we are just beginning.
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!