1. Plan a stargazing trip and share your dreams.
2. Volunteer for a service project together.
3. Go swimming outside and exchange childhood memories.
4. Take a hike together.
5. Play a game together and at the end add your scores together -- because when one of you wins you both win.
6. Dance away the night using Youtube videos to learn your dance style of choice.
7. Check out fairytales from the library and read them aloud to each other (crackling fire optional).
8. Picnic at the park -- each bring part of the picnic and surprise each other.
9. Go on a prayer walk.
10. Cook dinner together. Head chef is whoever doesn't normally cook. You choose if the under chef can talk or not besides saying, "Yes, Chef."
11. Pick a book of the Bible to study together chapter by chapter (or however you would like) and then go somewhere different for each study.
12. Write a silly story together. Each person gets to write one line.
13. Play "Truth or Truth". Take index cards and used them vertically. Then answer 5 questions about yourself and your significant other -- hers on top, his on bottom. Then compare answers and discuss!
Same author with some fun, quirky thoughts to make you smile!