As we enter into election week... just a few thoughts for wherever you live some funny and some sobering.
10. The Lobos football team. I think at one point we had 3 wins in 2 seasons.
9. Along with being football challenged, we are also 50th in education and don't seem to understand that throwing money at a problem doesn't make it disappear.
8. Snow on Mother's Day is beautiful but it freezes all of our fruit blossoms.
7. Even when we get excellent rain (at least for the desert), we are still in drought but now have flash flooding.
6. The good news is that most of the forest now have large burnt spots that form natural fire breaks.
5. More casinos than colleges.
4. A thriving wedding industry living alongside a thriving community of divorce lawyers.
3. New Mexico is considered "an abortion magnet" just ask the Albuquerque Journal.
2. New Mexicans have a 100% mortality (at least as of the date of this writing).
1. Most of my neighbors know of Jesus but do not know and trust in Him.
Come with me as we grow in fellowship with each other and our Savior to whom belongs the Amazing Escape from sin and death and the Amazing Journey into glorious life.