1. Don't use the snooze button.
2. Set time limits for social media, internet use, and TV (and follow them!).
3. Watching a TV show? Workout or fold laundry or sew.
4. Use a crockpot and freeze the leftovers for another time.
5. Or, along those same lines, mix two batches of cookie dough and freeze half.
6. Choose simple hairstyles, moderate makeup use, and take economical showers.
7. Only check your email (and/or social media) twice a day.
8. Plan all your errands for the same day and do them strategically.
9. When out of the house, take a notebook, book, or other way to constructively use any time spent waiting.
10. Only use your phone during daylight.
Come with me as we grow in fellowship with each other and our Savior to whom belongs the Amazing Escape from sin and death and the Amazing Journey into glorious life.